Researchers; We hereby convey this to be able to inform the Research and Community Service Organizers in the University of Medan Area that in carrying out activities, the following things must be considered.
- Research and Community Service in 2019 the proposal for 2020 funding will be carried out after the contract;
- Multi-year research with a stated 2019 contract can be carried out without having to wait for an amendment to the 2019 multi-year research contract;
- In connection with the spread of COVID-19 which tends to continue to increase in Indonesia, the implementers of research and community service can pay attention to the safety aspects of researchers / service, others, and the environment during the implementation of Research and Community Service by referring to the National Standards of Higher Education
according to Permenristekdikti Number 44 of 2015.
- In connection with point 3 above, the following matters are requested:
a. Inform all researchers and implementers of service to give priority to maintaining health and safety of themselves, others, and the environment;
b. Identify researchers and community service executives who cannot carry out research and community service activities and report them to the Director of Research and Community Service;
c. Identifying researchers and community service providers in the areas of potential health, food, engineering, and social humanities focus and wanting to turn research and service towards COVID-19, and then submit requests for changes to the Director of Research and Community Service.
- Other matters which are not yet regulated in this letter will be explained in the next letter following further developments.
Berikut Surat Resmi
|Himbauan Pelaksanaan Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat Tahun 2020|